60 Good Afternoon Wishes Text Messages & Quotes for Lovers

Sweet, Cute, Nice, Beautiful, Lovely and Romantic Good Afternoon Wishes and Quotes, Good Afternoon Text Messages, Good Afternoon Sms Messages, Good Afternoon Nice Greetings, Good Afternoon Love Sms, Good Afternoon Sayings and Good Afternoon Quotes to send to your Friend, Colleagues, Lover, Sweetheart, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband or Wife. Lovely Good Afternoon Sms, Text Messages, Wishes, Quotes and Sayings for your Loved ones. Simply the Best of Sweet Loving Words to say or Wish Good Afternoon to Him or Her that you Love. Lovely Good Afternoon Love Text Messages for your loved ones 




I am so overwhelmed that you chose to read this type of love messages. I just wish you know the level of joy that it brings seeing you (Yes, I can see you from here) read this piece. If you ask me why I am so joyous, I will say, “It is because, it's such a topic that people are not just interested in.” 



From experience and through knowledge, so many people in romantic relationships would rather send Good Morning, Good Night, I Miss You and I Love you Messages to their lovers (Including me). Please don't let my lady know this.

You see, I sure know where our problem lies: we only care about the start and the end of each day and in the afternoon, we see no reason to send messages to remind our lovers how important they are to our lives, or some sort of caring messages to ask how they are doing.

Is that good enough? Then this ignorance must stop! It must stop now (I wish I have the power).
And, would you help? If yes, kindly share this on Facebook or tweet this via Tweeter. Let your friends see it also and maybe they also can be the part of the change we seek (Maybe the change I solely seek. Lol.)

Whenever you just want to say hi, or ask how your lover is doing during the day, these Good afternoon sweet love messages collection is best to send.

Secret: 
If you want your lover to be sending these lovely messages to you...
Just copy the link to this post and send to them through their friend. Ask the friend to say something like, “I found this helpful to you. Your Lover would love it.” (Hey! I just pray they are the type that wouldn’t goof such a great idea. If they do, I would be the first to be sorry)

Why not Share this? Why not tell a friend about us, if you love this piece?

A promise: I promise to always add more to this list so you can see more each time you visit.

And you can also use any of the love messages we have on this website as Good afternoon Text messages by just adding Good afternoon to end them.

One more thing. I need to teach you how you can even write short messages yourself, without visiting websites like mine. It's a cool write-up and motivational step by step guidelines to follow.


GOOD AFTERNOON TEXT MESSAGES FOR YOUR LOVE


Send this Latest Good afternoon Text Messages to the one you love, as a proof of your unquenchable love for them. Send it to your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife to show that you really do care for them to have a good day.

1. With you every day is my lucky day. So lucky being your love and don't know what else to say. Morning night and noon, you make my day.

2. I have tasted things that are so sweet, heard words that are soothing to the soul, but comparing the joy that they both bring, I'll rather choose to see a smile from your cheeks. You are sweet. I love you.

3. If I never met you, I would brag all my life, that the best female on earth is my mum. Don't tell her - secret between you and me. I love you.

4. Truth be told, your love and care are second to none. I just can't choose to lose you for anything else. I love you. Good afternoon.

5. Nice and caring people like you are difficult to find. And I understand that it must have been favour, finding someone like you. Good afternoon, I love you.

6. I just remembered this: It was when I met you that my whole life began to be sweet as yours. You have added more than joy to me. I love you. Good afternoon.

7. I knew I was so close to believing in miracles the very first time I saw you. Having someone like you was a miracle I never thought could happen to me. Thanks goodness I found you. I love you.

8. My nightmares are over. I sing dirge no more. You become my best of song and my dream come true the moment you came into my life. I pledge my allegiance to your love. Good afternoon.

9. I choose to live all my life with you. I choose to stay timelessly in the dark with you instead of living in booming light without you. You rock my world. I love you.

10. When you start to work in the morning and through the rigorous activities of the day, I will always be there to stand by you. Good afternoon. I care.