LOVE LETTER EXAMPLE TO YOUR BOYFRIEND

She said this about him:

He is my boyfriend and I care for him so much. And I want to see us last. I don't love him yet. But I really like him, he's the reason I'm up at the night and the reason why I always have a smile on my face

And we wrote this...

FROM ZANE TO ELISHA

TITLE : MY WISH

"Shhhhh!" I heard a voice within me.
Something soothing just calmed me.
Can't you see how lovely your heart is?
And I questioned, "A big deal about this?

"You are to be appreciative," it firmly said,
And then, to think deep about this, I decided.
Quickly, I looked around me and then within,
And lovely and lovely, is how all has been!
Life has been good to me, to say the fact
For my heart, unbroken, is being kept intact.
If there is a reason I have a smile on my face
Isn't it because you help keep my heart in its place?

I must have been such an ingrate,
Had I not seen you as the source of my joy.
To me, God has really been great,
For giving me so much of love to enjoy.

Then comes my wish...

I really do care for you so much
Even if I haven't given you my all
I announce, I love you so much
And I wish I'm yours once and for all.

For a reason unknown, I wake up at night.
And it's known; it's you - I give up the fight.
It's a feeling I wish would ever last
If you'll take me of a lover, your last.

I would give you my all,
If you will make it your call.
I would be yours forever
If you wouldn't leave me ever.
My heart is fragile and to be taken with utmost care
I would give it to you, if to break it, you'll never dare!
I wish to spend all my moments with you,
As long as your love is sure and ever true.

A promise? I Love you.

Over to you: What would you say about this letter?

COMMENT BELOW
EmoticonEmoticon