Words Wouldn't Just Say It Enough

This is best sent to your lover when all they've done for you is so much that you can tell it all.

Throughout my life, I have learnt and seen the power of words. The right ones are like honey and honey comb to the heart of the hearer, especially when said at the right time.

I am a big fan of the romantic ones. And sometimes I would have to pick one that I thought would best describe your love and care for me. Guess what? I always failed as I never had the right word to tell how your love makes me feel. And yet the worst happened, I tried finding the right word again and I just failed.

Days go by and I wish to tell what a wonder you have been to my world. And it's much of struggle within to see myself trying to fix what can't be fixed. Hey! I give up trying to get the perfect word for you. But you will forgive me each time I use the normal words...

If I call you an angel, you are more than one. To say you are a Lover and a friend together wouldn't just do. My heart knows the expression but my mouth would fail me to use the right word.

Like every other time, allow me to call you my all. You are everything to me dear. And the world should know about this.

Thank you for being more than my dream lady. You deserve the best of me. I love you. Kisses.

COMMENT BELOW
EmoticonEmoticon